Looking for Bellavita Replacement Parts? Click HERE
Soak in the bath tub once again!
The Drive Bellavita bath lift is a very popular bathtub lift.
At a minimum sitting position of 2.3″, it is the lowest bath lift on the market. The comfortable padded backrest can recline up to 50 degrees at the seat’s lowest position – Another market best. The water-tight hand control floats in water, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing. Two-piece construction makes this lift easy to assemble and disassemble for transport, and tool-free setup ensures simple installation and operation. The back folds for space-saving storage. Washable hygienic cover is available in white and has a cutaway and slim-line profile make handling a cinch.
This product comes standard with four quick-release suction cups providing an anti-slip base for added safety and security. In addition to all the special features, the lift includes several additional options for your convenience. An optional headrest and swivel slide transfer device may make it easier to transfer the bather.
- The Bellavita lowers to 2.3″. (Figure A)
- Seat height reaches 18.8″ for deeper tubs.
- The backrest reclines to 50º at its lowest position.
- When not in use, back easily folds down for space-saving storage. (Figure B)
- Watertight hand control floats.
- The easy-to-use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the hand control.
- Two-piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport.
- Padded seat and backrest provide added comfort.
- Washable hygienic covers are sold separately.
- Hygienic cutaway and slimline profile for easy handling.
- 4 quick-release suction cups for anti-slip bath base.
- Headrest available as an option.
- Simplify transfers, positioning and rotating when using your bath lift with a Swivel and Transfer Aid.
- Suction cups adhere to smooth surfaces only, and not textured surfaces
- Holds up a WHOPPING 300 lbs!
- Please note that the suction cups work best on a flat dry surface.
||32.6″ (L) (with backrest in a reclined position) x 27.5″ (W) (seat incl. side flaps)
||13.7″ (W) x 16.5″ (D) x 22.4″ (L)
||2.3″ – 18.8″
||25.1″ (H) x 12.5″ – 14.1″ (W)
||12.2″ (W) x 22″ (L)
|Load Capacity Max.
|Total Weight (excl. hand control)
||Limited 3 Year