The Harmar Pinnacle SL300 Stair Lift
*USE COUPON CODE "Pinnacle" FOR AN ADDITIONAL 276.00 OFF!
NOW WITH FREE SHIPPING!!! INSTALLATION VIDEO BELOW!!
The Pinnacle SL300 Stair Lift is competitively priced with plenty of value. Very compact, it runs smoothly, and requires little to no maintenance.
The Pinnacle Stair Lift has an established reputation as an industry leader for its innovative design, solid performance and reliability. It’s patented drive system serves as the cornerstone that makes this stair lift different from all others on the market.
The SL300 gives you peace of mind knowing it’s efficient motor offers extended performance during power loss, up to 40 trips up and down. Owners of this stair lift will enjoy a smooth stable ride due to its patented Helical Worm Gear and Nylon Polymer Gear Rack. Pinnacle is the most compact of stair lifts, folding closer to the wall so others can pass easily.
Harmar’s exclusive automatic and mechanical folding rail removes obstructions and trip hazards at the lower landing area. Its operation is automatic, the user does not need to stop or have someone else assist And since it’s mechanical, there are no additional switches or controls.
You are guaranteed a smooth ride up and down the stairs and with the backup battery system you will have peace of mind should the power ever go out in your home. The Pinnacle Stair Lift is practically maintenance free beyond the normal cleaning of the unit itself. The lift also features two wireless remotes, allowing for total control, whether you are in the lift, or lifting someone else. The seat, arms, and footrest all fold up and out of the way to maximize space on your stair case. Overall, we really like this lift and with it's warranty of two years on parts, 10 years on the motor and gear box, and one year on batteries, its a home run! Before ordering, please refer to the measuring chart below the video.
Measuring Overview and Guide
When installing a stair lift, the key is to begin with proper measurements. It really is very easy to measure for a stairlift. All you need is a tape measure. Take a general overview of your stairway layout and decide which side of the staircase the stairlift will be mounted on, when viewed from the bottom. The lift may be mounted on the banister side if desired. No wall is necessary as the stairlift mounts to the stair treads, not a wall. Be aware that the stairlift rail will overhang the top landing by approximately 6" and meet the floor at the foot of the stairs approximately 14" beyond the nose of the first step.
All measurements should be recorded in inches.
1. The most important measurement is marked as #1, Overall Length, on our guide below. This determines the length that we cut your rail for the lift. To obtain this measurement stand at the top of your stairs, extend your tap measure until it is laying on all the stair treads and the tip of the tape measure is touching the landing at the bottom of the steps.
2. Next measure from the edge of the top step to the edge of the first step. Mark this in block 2.
3. Next, measure the width of your staircase and enter the measurement into block 3, marked Staircase Width.
4. If there is a wall or a door at the bottom of the steps as illustrated as 4 on the diagram below, please measure from the bottom step to the wall.
5. The last three measurements (5,6,7) will enable us to preset the seat angle of your lift at the factory. Please measure each according to the diagram and enter the measurement results in at checkout under notes.